Mandir open for Darshan
Peterborough Council for Voluntary Service (PCVS) funded by PCC have nominated various members to host several Covid Engagement Coordinator roles in the Voluntary and Charity Sector (VCS). The purpose of these roles will be to work with communities across the city to reduce infection rates, increase vaccination take up and design community solutions to Covid recovery.
There are 6 place based opportunities which are currently being recruited for. These are detailed below along with the host organisation and relevant contact details:
(Tag all members on Facebook pages and Linkedin where possible)
· Keep abreast of the current public health situation and convey these messages
· Encourage communities to increase COVID 19 compliance and the uptake of the COVID 19 vaccine.
· Be the voice of the community, raising any concerns around cohesion or tension and share lived experience relating to health inequalities and social mobility.
· Signpost those in need to relevant services to aid recovery eg. Healthcare, family support
Desired Experience and skills:
· Experience of working with communities to achieve positive outcomes
· Have a passion for engaging and connecting with people
· Have the vision, creativity and drive to make things happen
Length of Contract: Fixed term for 12 months
Locations: Flexible but must be willing to travel locally where necessary
Salary: 23 to 25K (could be job share/2 part time roles)
Deadline: Monday 5thJuly at midday
How to Apply: please email the relevant host organisation (according to the location/position you are interested in – details above)